Introduce Yourself

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPGenesis 3 years ago

Welcome everyone to digimoncard.io

Introduce yourself here! I will kick things off.

I am the creator and owner of YGOPRODeck, DigimonCard and PokemonCard! I felt like with my Yu-Gi-Oh! website experience that I was confident enough to go ahead and make two sister sites for Digimon and Pokemon. I hope you have enjoyed them!

Last Edited: 3 years ago
XombieDigiKing 2 years ago

Okay guess ill be first to reply this is so awsome and deffinately needed for the growing digimon tcg community! Also your archive for all previous  interactions  of the game is impressive kudos!

Rein 2 years ago

Greetings and salutations!
I am Rein Tenebres, a player loyal to the Metal Empire (Black). Additionally, I'm a writer for DigimonCard.IO, with my first article here due to be published soon.
My current history is:
Discovered, and started playing the game along with the release of BT4.
1st place at locals with Black D-Brigade (Deck list in profile).
Participated in the Bandai TCG Online Lobby Test Event.
2nd place at locals with Black OTK. (Don't fix what's not broken, but my locals players started switching to Yellow OTK and Green OTK, which crushed my Black D-Brigade in scrimmage matches before this tournament).
115th place in Evolution Cup on July 17th, 2021.
2nd place at locals with Black Blocker Control. (Deck list in profile as "Black Firewall")

quinn 2 years ago

Hi, I'm quinn. I would describe myself as a Timmy, or someone who's just playing for a good time and doesn't hyper optimize their decks.

ZoraWolfe 1 year ago

Hello.

Suolenkainen 1 year ago

Hi all! I started collecting Digimon cards today. In my 30+ years, I have never collected cards. Today I started by getting myself a good chunk of cards. Hopefully, I can grow my collection quickly because I'm really thrilled about this new thing.

FreqsofWar 1 year ago

Hi everyone, I've been collecting a while but want to try my hand at building and playing. 

EssasinG 1 year ago

Hello I'm trying to be the best and I'm doing it my way I mainly play UlforceVeedramon and hoping that future mode will appear soon.

wormon the cool dude 9 months ago

hello I only have a starter deck, but I want a kubetirmon deck cuz there awsome.

Last Edited: 9 months ago