Adding to Collection

Forum - Website Feedback - Adding to Collection

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPkaylaisadragon 1 week ago

I've just joined the site and I want to keep track of my collection, so far I don't see a way to add multiple cards to my collection, but maybe I'm just missing it/dumb. Is there a way? It will take me -forever- to add all my cards one by one. 

I haven't seen any of the other promotional Digimon cards listed on the site either (like the Taco Bell cards), so am I just overlooking them or is that something that could be added in the future?

Also, when using the site on iOS, if you select a card series in the database and then click on a pack and then click back it takes you back to the default card series even though what series you have selected is still showing in the drop down as selected. I'm not sure if that makes sense lol. But for instance if I select the Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game series and then click on Series 1 Starter Set and then go back it will still show that Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game is selected but the page will actually be back to the default page, which is the Digimon Card Game series. Then I have to select a different series and then select the series I was trying to look at again to get back to it. I -can- avoid this problem by opening a new tab each time but it isn't the most convenient option. 

Thanks in advance for the help! I'm happy to have finally found a site that has a fairly comprehensive list of cards and a way to track your own collection! Any plans for an ios app version of this site?