Card Count of User Collection During Deckbuilding.

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPIglioth 8 months ago

Me and a friend are having fun doing a progression series of yu-gi-oh using the ygoprodeck.com pack opening and deckbuilding tools.
I was exploring the ability to do so with other card games however there appears to be an issue I have found.

On ygoprodeck.com and on this website, when you are building a deck and you turn on your user collection, it shows you all the cards you have in your collection. So far so good! However, ygoprodeck.com also shows you the amount of each card you have within your user collection during deck-building, which is useful for when you are simulating drafts and other types of gamemodes where you open packs and then create decks. This website only shows a picture of the card. If you look inside of your collection on this website you can also see how many copies you have of each card, however this doesn't get shown in the deckbuilding tool.

So, I was wondering if it is possible to add a number that shows how many of each card you have in your collection within the deckbuilder.